Healthy Skin, Simple Routine
Following a regimen regularly can help you put your best face forward. It’s a simple routine you follow every morning and evening to keep your skin looking healthy, address existing concerns and prevent new ones from forming. It’s important to find products that will work well together and apply them in the correct order to achieve your skin care goals.
A complete skin care regimen consists of 6 basic steps:
We’re here to help you learn about each step for your skin type, so you can choose the right products and be well on your way to a daily regimen that’s effective and easy to follow. We even have multitasking products that can combine some steps to streamline your routine.
Choose your skin type to get started
(Please keep in mind that these skin types generally have to do with your oil production, not skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, etc.)
Normal to Dry Skin
- Your skin frequently feels tight after cleansing
- You feel like your moisturizer doesn’t last through the day
- Your skin doesn’t feel especially greasy and may feel tight at times
- You don’t have any noticeable enlarged pores
- You may have rough or flaky areas on your skin
Combination to Oily Skin
- You notice greasy or shiny skin, especially in the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) just a few hours after cleansing
- Your cheeks may be oily, but combination skin may have dry cheeks with the oily t-zone
- Pores in the oily areas may look enlarged